Posted to users@flex.apache.org by te...@villasana.com.mx on 2013/04/15 20:14:49 UTC

How to use a non default adapter in a channel

Hello, I have an air application that has 2 adapters, one is the
flex adapter, another is the dphibernate adapter, the problem I am
having is that I want to set the dphibernate adapter as default and the
flex adapter I want to set it on an specific channel. But I can't find
any documentation on how to do this. Any help please?

At the moment
all channels are going through the default adapter.

this is how I have
my adapters

net.digitalprimates.persistence.hibernate.utils.HibernateUtil

getCurrentSession

 load

and this is how I have y channel that uses
flex classes:

Any help will be apreciated.

thanks.