Posted to user@jclouds.apache.org by Archana C <ca...@yahoo.co.uk> on 2017/02/28 05:00:50 UTC

Not able to build master 2.1.0-SNAPSHOT

Hi

        Master branch 2.1.0-SNAPSHOT build fails saying

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal on project jclouds-slf4j: Could not resolve dependencies for project org.apache.jclouds.driver:jclouds-slf4j:bundle:2.1.0-SNAPSHOT: Failure to find org.apache.jclouds:jclouds-core:jar:tests:2.1.0-SNAPSHOT in https://oss.sonatype.org/content/repositories/snapshots was cached in the local repository, resolution will not be reattempted until the update interval of jclouds-sona-snapshots-nexus has elapsed or updates are forced.
Is there any alternative to proceed further ?

RegardsArchana

Re: Not able to build master 2.1.0-SNAPSHOT

Posted by Archana C <ca...@yahoo.co.uk>.
Hi

    We dont have any specific repo configuration. mvn clean install with -U resolved the issue.
RegardsArchana

    On Tuesday, 28 February 2017, 13:36, Ignasi Barrera <na...@apache.org> wrote:

 The Maven repository in the logs is not the Apache snapshots repo. Do you have any specific repo configuration in your environment?

Also worth trying the build with the "-U" flag.
I.

Posted by Ignasi Barrera <na...@apache.org>.
FTR:
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/pull/1067