Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Chris K Chew <ch...@fenetics.com> on 2003/03/16 19:09:24 UTC

Please Contribute To The Turbine 2 User's Guide

Hello.

There is an outline for the Turbine 2 User's Guide on our Turbine Wiki.  You
can find it by following the "Turbine Wiki" link on the Turbine Site, or by
clicking below:

http://nagoya.apache.org/wiki/apachewiki.cgi?JakartaTurbine2UsersGuide

We need everybody to contribute as many thoughts as possible to the guide.
The aim is for it to become the official Turbine User's Guide containing the
answers to all of our Turbine-related questions and problems.  The structure
is never set in stone, so if you find missing sections or want to split or
combine some, please make the change!

Also, keep in mind this is going to be a manual, so some ideas may be better
left to other areas of documentation.  Other areas slated to begin
development shortly are:

1. Introductory website material for positioning Turbine to potential new
users

2. A tutorial describing how to develop, build and deploy a sample
application

Let me know if you have any questions about the documentation roadmap, the
guide, or using a wiki.  You can find the small list of guidelines in the
Overview section of the guide.

Thank you for the community,

Chris