Posted to fx-dev@ws.apache.org by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com> on 2005/06/29 21:01:24 UTC

Moving...

Folks,

as part of "Flattening the projects"[1], the cvs locations have
moved[2] for WSS4J, Addressing, Sandesha and Kandula. There are new
mailing lists [3] as well. I've taken the liberty of copying your
subscription to the new lists (from fx-dev@). Please feel free to
unsubscribe. Looking forward to working with you all.

thanks,
dims

[1] http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/ws-general/200506.mbox/%3c19e0530f0506241235ca7aff1@mail.gmail.com%3e
[2] http://ws.apache.org/cvs.html