Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Daniel Abrecht <da...@nowhow.ch> on 2007/03/06 16:00:51 UTC

Logging in Services/Jobs

I'd like to get a separate logfile (not in a database) for each
RunningJobInstance or each time a service is invoked, i'd like to get a
separate logfile.
I just had a short look at the framework code and think somewhere in the
org.ofbiz.service package i must change the code.

Has anybody same requirements or does anybody know wich classes could be
affected.

Thanks
Dan

Re: Logging in Services/Jobs

Posted by Chris Howe <cj...@yahoo.com>.
Hi Dan,

With log4j you should be able to create additional loggers and
therefore separate log files that only pay attention to certain
packages.  The settings for it are found in
framework/base/config/debug.properties
and more information can be found here:
http://logging.apache.org/log4j/docs/manual.html