Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Keith Willis <ke...@hotmail.com> on 2001/05/03 19:27:46 UTC

tomcat with IIS

I am trying to run tomcat with IIS.  I have it set up out of process.  This works great.  I can see the examples, etc.

I would like for tomcat to be able to run .jsp files from my wwwroot directory.  The problem is 1.  I don't know how to change the tomcat webapps to point to a different directory, and 2.  If I change IIS to point to the Tomcat directory, it won't run .jsp pages from there, but it will run asp.

I would like to have a directory that will be able to have .asp and .jsp files in it and be able to execute.

Any advice, links to documentation, etc would be appreciated.

Thank you,

Keith Willis