Posted to dev@couchdb.apache.org by Gavin McDonald <ga...@16degrees.com.au> on 2016/12/08 20:53:27 UTC

Jenkins builds still using the docker label

Hi couch surfers,

You still have a number of builds trying to find and build using the ‘docker’ label.

There is no such label any more, please can you change your configs to use the
generic ‘ubuntu’ label.

(I already did this once but my changes got reverted by some person/script)

Gav…

Re: Jenkins builds still using the docker label

Posted by Gavin McDonald <ga...@16degrees.com.au>.
No response so I’ve disabled the build.

Feel free to re-enable when you have removed the ‘docker’ label.

Gav…

Posted by Gavin McDonald <ga...@16degrees.com.au>.