Posted to dev@impala.apache.org by Fr...@contractor.amat.com on 2016/12/15 07:35:48 UTC

Test Impala Concurrency with Admission Control/Dynamic Reource Pools

Hi Team,

How we can test Impala Concurrency with Admission Control Dynamic Resource pools .We have enabled AC in Impala and have created few Pools with specfic memory and max no. of Connections and max Queries Queued for the pools. But wanted to know how to test this . Is there a way we can inject with sample scripts to hit Impala with some around 200 queries at a time

Regards,
Frankjo Paul

Re: Test Impala Concurrency with Admission Control/Dynamic Reource Pools

Posted by Jim Apple <jb...@cloudera.com>.
I don't think I understand your question. Why not just

for i in $(seq 1 20); do setsid impala-shell.sh -q "select 1;"; done

This is what I have done to stress-test Impala in the past.