Posted to user@empire-db.apache.org by Tim Colson <ti...@yahoo.com> on 2014/08/27 02:16:16 UTC

Spring Boot & EmpireDB & JOOQ

I’ve been using Spring Boot for a couple of months, and I like it enough that I’m migrating over an Apache Click app which also uses EmpireDB.

Spring Boot has tight integration with JPA, and it seems to work fairly well, but I’m interested in hearing from anyone with experience hooking EmpireDB into Spring Boot.

Related to this, just saw an article on JOOQ for read-only queries. Looks similar in style to EmireDB, yes?