Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Enric Jaen <en...@yahoo.es> on 2009/02/14 07:23:02 UTC

StrutsTestCase and Struts2

Hello, I'd to test the StrutsTestCase's version for Struts2 [1] but I have not found any example. There are plenty of examples for Struts1, however.

Any idea how to use it?

Regards,
/Enric

ps.  I have found examples of testing Struts2 with JWebUnit, but what I want is to test the controller.

[1] http://struts.apache.org/2.0.11.2/struts2-core/apidocs/org/apache/struts2/StrutsTestCase.html

Re: StrutsTestCase and Struts2

Posted by Dave Newton <ne...@yahoo.com>.
Enric Jaen wrote:
> Hello, I'd to test the StrutsTestCase's version for Struts2 [1] but I have not found any example. There are plenty of examples for Struts1, however.
>
> Any idea how to use it?

Have you looked at any of the existing tests for S2?

Dave