Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Larry Meadors <lm...@apache.org> on 2006/05/26 13:28:58 UTC

Deployment with JDK5 and annotations?

Are there any examples of doing annotation-based deployment of web
services with axis?

I can't help but think that if I can generate all of the XML that I
need to use for deployment, that I could auto-deploy web services
based on annotations, but I haven't seen anything like that anywhere
in the Java world, only in ASP.NET.

Larry

Re: Deployment with JDK5 and annotations?

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
Check out Apache Beehive's WSM module. It supports JSR 181 on top of Axis.

-- dims