Posted to user@kylin.apache.org by 崔苗 <cu...@danale.com> on 2017/08/09 12:42:22 UTC

error when load table from kafka

Hi,there is an error when load table from kafka:Overwriting conflict /table/DEFAULT.USERLOGIN.json, expect old TS 0, but it is 1502279074583
Thanks

Re: error when load table from kafka

Posted by Li Yang <li...@apache.org>.
Please try describe how to reproduce the problem so others can help.

With so little information, my best guess is restart Kylin and see if the
same problem persists.

Posted by Billy Liu <bi...@apache.org>.