Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Keith Theman <xr...@hotmail.com> on 2010/03/02 18:24:16 UTC

Subversion repository utilization statistics?

Hello,

We have multiple projects in a single repo. Does anyone have any handy scripts that can provide utilization statistics for the repo?

Ed

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/201469227/direct/01/

RE: Subversion repository utilization statistics?

Posted by Keith Theman <xr...@hotmail.com>.
as in number of files in a project, mb's in project, number of transactions, etc

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/201469226/direct/01/

Re: Subversion repository utilization statistics?

Posted by Tyler Roscoe <ty...@cryptio.net>.