Posted to dev@shindig.apache.org by Stanton Sievers <ss...@us.ibm.com> on 2011/06/25 22:45:46 UTC

ProxyServlet doesn't support POST

Hi everyone,

I've noticed that the ProxyServlet doesn't support POST.  It only supports
GET.  Is there a particular reason that it doesn't support POST?  Are
there security concerns around POSTing to the proxy?

Thanks,
-Stanton

Re: ProxyServlet doesn't support POST

Posted by Agustin Casiva <ca...@gmail.com>.
In PHP versiĆ³n, ProxyServlet Handles all kind of methods AFAIK.

Regards

--
Ing. Casiva  Agustin

Mail/Msn/GTalk/Jabber: casivaagustin@gmail.com