Posted to dev@aurora.apache.org by Dave Lester <da...@davelester.org> on 2015/02/09 19:46:10 UTC

Draft blog post for Aurora 0.7.0-incubating release

Hi All,

In prep for the 0.7.0-incubating releasing, I drafted a blog post for
the Apache Aurora blog (similar to what we went live with for the 0.6.0
release) and Maxim provided some initial feedback. The blog post is
available on a google doc for comment:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1AVYrMSa8MAEAtyH-kqQo2hEFSmBSmNPsKx0q-JnmHFo/edit?usp=sharing,
and will go live after the release is complete and the website is
updated. Feedback is welcome!

Thanks, Dave

Re: Draft blog post for Aurora 0.7.0-incubating release

Posted by Bill Farner <wf...@apache.org>.
Thanks, Dave!

--
-=Bill

Re: Draft blog post for Aurora 0.7.0-incubating release

Posted by Dave Lester <da...@davelester.org>.

Posted by Dave Lester <da...@davelester.org>.

Posted by Jake Farrell <jf...@apache.org>.