Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by sebb <se...@gmail.com> on 2015/01/23 14:20:43 UTC

[ALL] Time for CP 37?

I think it's probably time to release Commons Parent 37.

Any more quick fixes to be added, or is it OK to go?

S.

Re: [ALL] Time for CP 37?

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
OK, if there is an issue I can cancel the lazy vote.

Otherwise let's allow the vote to complete.

Remember that components don't have to use CP 37; they can stick with
CP 36 and wait for CP 38 to be released.

Re: [ALL] Time for CP 37?

Posted by Benedikt Ritter <br...@apache.org>.

Re: [ALL] Time for CP 37?

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.