Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by 侯占斌 <ch...@gmail.com> on 2008/07/03 08:46:39 UTC

Why synchronize localEjbs

Why synchronized localEjbs in line 323 of
org.apache.catalina.deploy.NamingResources class.
I think it should be replaced by resourceEnvRefs.
line:323 synchronized (localEjbs) {
            resource.setNamingResources(this);
            resourceEnvRefs.put(resource.getName(), resource);
        }
        support.firePropertyChange("resourceEnvRef", null, resource);

--
Best Regards!
Hou Zhanbin(侯占斌)

Re: Why synchronize localEjbs

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.
侯占斌 wrote:
> Why synchronized localEjbs in line 323 of
> org.apache.catalina.deploy.NamingResources class.

It is a know bug, fixed in 6.0.x and trunk 6.x

Mark