Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Huy Do <hu...@tramada.com.au> on 2002/07/04 10:30:13 UTC

Auto generate velocity templates from torque xml scheme

Hi All,

Before i write one, I was wondering if there is a tool around to auto
generate velocity HTML form templates based on the torque XML schema. It be
like an extension to project-om where the velocity templates and
corresponding screen class would be generated for each respective table.

Thanks

Huy

Re: Auto generate velocity templates from torque xml scheme

Posted by Rodney Schneider <rl...@arcalink.com>.
On Thu, 4 Jul 2002 18:30, you wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Before i write one, I was wondering if there is a tool around to auto
> generate velocity HTML form templates based on the torque XML schema. It be
> like an extension to project-om where the velocity templates and
> corresponding screen class would be generated for each respective table.
>
> Thanks
>
> Huy

Hi Huy!

Before you start implementing this, take a look at DbForms:
http://www.dbforms.org
It is based on JSP (or Struts) but it would be awesome if you could implement
something like it based on Turbine, Torque and Velocity.

Good luck!

-- Rodney