Suspend and resume a mapreduce job execution

Hi,

I noticed that YARN does not suspend or resume a mapreduce job that it
is executing. Then, I have found Oozie.

I want to suspend a mapreduce job after all the mappers finish, to
execute a file check to the output, and then resume the job.

Can I do this with Oozie?

Thanks,

Re: Suspend and resume a mapreduce job execution