Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by Jeroen Reijn <j....@onehippo.com> on 2011/05/17 14:38:23 UTC

Ignore nodes of a certain nodetype during indexing

Hi all,

I've been spitting through the indexing configuration and I was
wondering if it were possible to exclude certain node structures from
the lucene index, based on the parent nodetype.

So lets say I have an hierarchy that looks like this

node (nodetype A)
 - property
 - property
 + node (subnodetype)
node (nodetype B)
- property
- property

I would like to exclude the entire tree of nodetype A.

I don't think the index-rule covers this. Does anybody know if this is possible?

Kind regards,

Jeroen Reijn

Re: Ignore nodes of a certain nodetype during indexing

Posted by Jeroen Reijn <j....@onehippo.com>.
No ideas?