Posted to dev@spamassassin.apache.org by Justin Mason <jm...@jmason.org> on 2009/10/01 12:44:22 UTC

vacation on Sunday

hi all -- I will be going on vacation from Saturday for 2 weeks, which
unfortunately leaves the 3.3.0 rescoring in a bit of a mess.
Hopefully Mark will be able to take over the the GA part, anyway. ;)
Other things that will need doing:

- creating Warren's ASF account, adding it to svn auth, etc.

- checking for FPs/FNs in the rescore logs, missing messages, scrubbing bad data

- putting out an alpha2 with new scores and fixes, or even call it beta1?

Are there more?

--
--j.

Re: vacation on Sunday

Posted by Mark Martinec <Ma...@ijs.si>.
>  > Does anyone other than jm process new corpus submission account
>  > requests?

Done for Nick Bebout.

  Mark

Re: vacation on Sunday

Posted by Mark Martinec <Ma...@ijs.si>.
> Does anyone other than jm process new corpus submission account requests?

Will do it...

  Mark

Re: vacation on Sunday

Posted by Warren Togami <wt...@redhat.com>.
On 10/01/2009 06:44 AM, Justin Mason wrote:
> hi all -- I will be going on vacation from Saturday for 2 weeks, which
> unfortunately leaves the 3.3.0 rescoring in a bit of a mess.
> Hopefully Mark will be able to take over the the GA part, anyway. ;)
> Other things that will need doing:
>
> - creating Warren's ASF account, adding it to svn auth, etc.
>
> - checking for FPs/FNs in the rescore logs, missing messages, scrubbing bad data
>
> - putting out an alpha2 with new scores and fixes, or even call it beta1?
>
> Are there more?

Does anyone other than jm process new corpus submission account requests?

Warren