Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Marc Logemann <ml...@logemann.org> on 2008/06/23 11:13:06 UTC

Enum in webservice method params

Hi,

first of all. Great Framework. I am an old XFire user and wasnt sure if the
move to CXF is the right thing, but in fact it was!

My question: Is is possible to use classes as @WebMethod Parameters that
consist of ENUM attributes? My IDE (IDEA) is complaining in the development
process that my web method parameter has ENUM in its hierarchy. Is this
complaiont valid? Normally IDEA is quite smart and doesnt complain without
any reason :)

Marc

Re: Enum in webservice method params

Posted by Marc Logemann <ml...@logemann.org>.
Hi,

thanks for feedback. I will just try it, no matter what IDEA says...

Marc

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
It should be valid.   There isn't any reason that I can think of why
it wouldn't be valid.  No idea why it would flag that as invalid.

Dan

On Jun 23, 2008, at 5:13 AM, Marc Logemann wrote:

> Hi,
>
> first of all. Great Framework. I am an old XFire user and wasnt sure
> if the
> move to CXF is the right thing, but in fact it was!
>
> My question: Is is possible to use classes as @WebMethod Parameters
> that
> consist of ENUM attributes? My IDE (IDEA) is complaining in the
> development
> process that my web method parameter has ENUM in its hierarchy. Is
> this
> complaiont valid? Normally IDEA is quite smart and doesnt complain
> without
> any reason :)
>
> Marc

---