Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Matt Narrell <ma...@gmail.com> on 2012/04/04 01:25:45 UTC

camel-netty psuedo proxy?

I have a route:

	from("netty:tcp://somewhere:1234?...")
	  .to("bean:myBean?method=callOut")

Where the callOut method does several things, followed by a producerTemplate call to another netty endpoint:

	producerTemplate.sendBody("netty:tcp://somewhereElse:6789...", ExchangePattern.InOut, body);

I'm unable to proxy "directly" from/to the netty endpoints, and need to pass through this bean.  However, I receive the following exception:

	Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: await*() in I/O thread causes a dead lock or sudden performance drop. Use addListener() 	instead or call await*() from a different thread.

Is this route arrangement possible?  All comm is synchronous request/reply.

-matt

Re: camel-netty psuedo proxy?

Posted by Matt Narrell <ma...@gmail.com>.

mn