Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by Ruslan Dautkhanov <da...@gmail.com> on 2017/01/17 18:54:10 UTC

'File size limit Exceeded' when importing notes - even for small files

'File size limit Exceeded' when importing notes - even for small files

This happens even for tiny files - a few Kb.

Is this a known issue?

Running Zeppelin 0.7.0 from a few weeks old snapshot.

See attached screenshot.

--
Ruslan Dautkhanov

Re: 'File size limit Exceeded' when importing notes - even for small files

Posted by Ruslan Dautkhanov <da...@gmail.com>.
Thanks everyone for the follow up.
I had my ZEPPELIN_WEBSOCKET_MAX_TEXT_MESSAGE_SIZE commented out in
zeppelin-env.sh
Uncommented now and set to
export ZEPPELIN_WEBSOCKET_MAX_TEXT_MESSAGE_SIZE=4096000
- still getting the same error.

Created https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ZEPPELIN-1979

Thank you.

--
Ruslan Dautkhanov

Posted by Khalid Huseynov <kh...@zepl.com>.

Posted by Alexander Bezzubov <bz...@apache.org>.
Hi,

this deflinitly looks like a regredsion/bug,
Ruslan, would you mind creating a JIRA issue?

Paul, thanks for sharing notebook size reduction pro-tip!

--
Alex

Posted by Paul Brenner <pb...@placeiq.com>.
Just a tip that when I ran into this problem I found that using the “clear output” button and then exporting my notebook made it easy to get below the size limit. Not very helpful if you need ALL the output, but maybe you can selectively clear output from some paragraphs?

http://www.placeiq.com/ http://www.placeiq.com/ http://www.placeiq.com/

Paul Brenner

https://twitter.com/placeiq https://twitter.com/placeiq https://twitter.com/placeiq
https://www.facebook.com/PlaceIQ https://www.facebook.com/PlaceIQ
https://www.linkedin.com/company/placeiq https://www.linkedin.com/company/placeiq

DATA SCIENTIST

(217) 390-3033

http://www.placeiq.com/2015/05/26/placeiq-named-winner-of-prestigious-2015-oracle-data-cloud-activate-award/ http://placeiq.com/2015/12/18/accuracy-vs-precision-in-location-data-mma-webinar/ http://placeiq.com/2015/12/18/accuracy-vs-precision-in-location-data-mma-webinar/ http://placeiq.com/2015/12/18/accuracy-vs-precision-in-location-data-mma-webinar/ http://placeiq.com/2015/12/18/accuracy-vs-precision-in-location-data-mma-webinar/ http://placeiq.com/2016/03/08/measuring-addressable-tv-campaigns-is-now-possible/ http://placeiq.com/2016/04/13/placeiq-joins-the-network-advertising-initiative-nai-as-100th-member/ http://placeiq.com/2016/04/13/placeiq-joins-the-network-advertising-initiative-nai-as-100th-member/ http://placeiq.com/2016/04/13/placeiq-joins-the-network-advertising-initiative-nai-as-100th-member/ http://placeiq.com/2016/04/13/placeiq-joins-the-network-advertising-initiative-nai-as-100th-member/ http://placeiq.com/2016/04/13/placeiq-joins-the-network-advertising-initiative-nai-as-100th-member/ http://pages.placeiq.com/Location-Data-Accuracy-Whitepaper-Download.html?utm_source=Signature&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=AccuracyWP http://placeiq.com/2016/08/03/placeiq-bolsters-location-intelligence-platform-with-mastercard-insights/ http://placeiq.com/2016/10/26/the-making-of-a-location-data-industry-milestone/ http://placeiq.com/2016/12/07/placeiq-introduces-landmark-a-groundbreaking-offering-that-delivers-access-to-the-highest-quality-location-data-for-insights-that-fuel-limitless-business-decisions/

On Tue, Jan 17, 2017 at 4:55 PM Ruslan Dautkhanov

<
mailto:Ruslan Dautkhanov <da...@gmail.com>
> wrote:

a, pre, code, a:link, body { word-wrap: break-word !important; }

From the screenshot "JSON file size cannot exceed MB".

mailto:dautkhanov@gmail.com

Posted by Ruslan Dautkhanov <da...@gmail.com>.
From the screenshot "JSON file size cannot exceed MB".