Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Antonio <an...@vieiro.net> on 2017/10/12 20:30:15 UTC

dlight.nativeexecution license TBD

Hi all,

As far as I can tell dlight.nativeexecution/external/ binaries are
generated from the scripts and code in the tools directory [1]

So I've changed the binaries license from "TBD" to "Apache 2.0" in [2]

If this isn't correct then please let me know.

Thanks,
Antonio

[1]
https://github.com/apache/incubator-netbeans/tree/master/dlight.nativeexecution/tools