Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com> on 2015/03/23 17:46:06 UTC

Apache Camel 2.15.1 patch release

Hi

So we have about 40-50 tickets resolved since the 2.15.0 release.
Thanks for the feedback.

The issue with installing Camel in Karaf has been fixed, and therefore
we want to release a patch release, so people can start enjoy Camel on
Karaf/ServiceMix.

Also for the ServiceMix team to be able to do a release with Camel
2.15.x out of the box.

Willem do you have time to work on this release?

--
Claus Ibsen
-----------------

Re: Apache Camel 2.15.1 patch release

Posted by Dhiraj Bokde <dh...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
Hi Willem,
I am working on a useful enhancement to salesforce component. I should be able to get it in today or tomorrow at the latest.
Regards,Dhiraj.

     On Monday, March 23, 2015 7:33 PM, Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com> wrote:

 I can do the release this week end if the branch is ready.

--
Willem Jiang

Red Hat, Inc.
Web: http://www.redhat.com
http://jnn.iteye.com (Chinese)
Twitter: willemjiang
Weibo: 姜宁willem

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Okay that work is now done, we have human readable titles for all of them now.

Just a final touch left to update the Camel commands to use them for
the catalog ones, which I will get done today.

--
Claus Ibsen
-----------------

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Okay me again. I found the problem with the jackson map converted and
improved it and pushed the code back.
Lets comment on CAMEL-8554 about the solution it further needs to be better.

Just a note the master branch is now back to stable again.

--
Claus Ibsen
-----------------

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.