Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Dain Sundstrom <da...@coredevelopers.net> on 2004/04/08 07:30:14 UTC

Assert problem in unit tests

I just realized we did not have asserts turned on when we were running
our unit tests.  I turned them on and fixed most of the problems, but
there are a few lingering problems.

David, in the connector module, I left asserts turned off as I couldn't
figure out why the test break when they are on.

In org.apache.geronimo.naming.deploymentLocalRefDConfigBean, I disabled
the assert in the constructor.  I have no idea how the 88 DConfigBeans
and based on the code I looked at I hope to never know ;)  Anyway, can
whom ever wrote this take a look at the assert again and fix it or
remove it.

-dain

/*************************
  * Dain Sundstrom
  * Partner
  * Core Developers Network

Re: Assert problem in unit tests

Posted by David Jencks <da...@coredevelopers.net>.
The connector and naming asserts problems should be fixed now.

thanks for turning on asserts..... not sure why it's not a maven
default...

david jencks