Posted to users@camel.apache.org by gilboy <jo...@gmail.com> on 2013/03/05 14:35:53 UTC

Camel Cache Query

Hi Folks,

If I have a route A which reads data from a dynamic source (data changes
every x mins) and places it into a cache using the camel-cache component.

I now have a route B that reads from the cache and sends the exchange to a
bean where certain properties are set on the bean. Route B executes once.
When the dynamic source changes and route A subsequently updates the cache,
I am wondering will these changes be seen in the bean?

Thanks,
Joe

Re: Camel Cache Query

Posted by Raúl Kripalani <ra...@evosent.com>.
What happens inside the bean is up to the logic you develop inside the bean's method. Care to share some code so we get a better feel for what you're trying to achieve?

In principle, A is a cache producer and B is a cache consumer. If they both interact with the same cache, B will receive notifications of cache activity generated by A and it will invoke your bean every time. One cache operation per message.

Regards,
Raúl.

Re: Camel Cache Query

Posted by Christian Müller <ch...@gmail.com>.
I think it's not clear what you want, at least for me. Can you explain it
more detailed?

Sent from a mobile device