Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Paul Stanton <pa...@gunnsoft.com.au> on 2007/10/29 06:37:17 UTC

hidden + translator

Hi all,

Just like to say i think it's pretty silly that the 'hidden' component
can't be assigned a translator. I've got a hidden that will be populated
via javascript and the content describes an object. I've already got a
translator for this object, so the obvious thing would be to use the
translater. I'm going to use a textfield with 'style="display:none;"'
instead, but hidden would be preferable. i would have expected hidden to
be able to do anything textfield can do, but still be a hidden.

thoughts?