Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Mark Hobson <ma...@gmail.com> on 2012/10/26 19:56:58 UTC

Releasing maven-scm and maven-scm-publish-plugin

Hi,

I'd like to release maven-scm-publish-plugin 1.0-beta-2 for the
MSCMPUB-2 fix.  This issue is in turn fixed by SCM-697 so I'll also
need to release maven-scm 1.9.  The remaining issue scheduled for 1.9
is SCM-435 which I can move to 1.10 instead.

Any objections before I start a vote?

Also, what is the convention for running maven-scm ITs?  I'm guessing
it's done manually prior to releasing.  Does it require all the SCM
tools to be installed locally or can we just trust CI?

Thanks,

Mark

Re: Releasing maven-scm and maven-scm-publish-plugin

Posted by Mark Hobson <ma...@gmail.com>.
Strange.  I've checked the maven-scm released artifacts and they seem
okay, thanks for the heads up though.

Mark

Posted by Robert Scholte <rf...@apache.org>.
Hi Mark,

Posted by Mark Hobson <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hi Robert,

Posted by Robert Scholte <rf...@apache.org>.
Mark,

Posted by Mark Hobson <ma...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Chris Graham <ch...@gmail.com>.
1.9 or 1.8.1?

Posted by Mark Hobson <ma...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>.
2012/10/26 Mark Hobson <ma...@gmail.com>:
> Hi,
>
> I'd like to release maven-scm-publish-plugin 1.0-beta-2 for the
> MSCMPUB-2 fix.  This issue is in turn fixed by SCM-697 so I'll also
> need to release maven-scm 1.9.  The remaining issue scheduled for 1.9
> is SCM-435 which I can move to 1.10 instead.
>
> Any objections before I start a vote?
Nope

> Also, what is the convention for running maven-scm ITs?  I'm guessing
> it's done manually prior to releasing.  Does it require all the SCM
> tools to be installed locally or can we just trust CI?
Some are not available for free.
Perso I usually run tck for git,svn and cvs (-Ptck-git,tck-svn,tck-cvs)
Thanks to care of this release !

> Thanks,
>
> Mark

Olivier Lamy