Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net> on 2010/12/05 06:42:08 UTC

Ofbiz Doc book help

looking at the main Doc URL (cmssite/cms/APACHE_OFBIZ_HTML)for
Apache OFBiz official documentation.
it seems we should go up one level and have the different doc groups
called out.
Apache OFBiz User documentation
Apache OFBiz Technical documentation.

I added some tech docs from wiki so if you think this is ok will add it
to the patch.

=========================
BJ Freeman
Systems Integrator-- Glad to Assist

Chat  Y! messenger: bjfr33man

Re: Ofbiz Doc book help

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Ha OK! Then please forgot my related user message then

Jacques

From: "BJ Freeman" <bj...@free-man.net>

Re: Ofbiz Doc book help

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.