Posted to user@xmlbeans.apache.org by Claus Nielsen <Cl...@jyskebank.dk> on 2008/08/06 08:26:55 UTC

Problem with RAD 7 EJBDeploy and RMIC

Hi,

I have a problem when I try to 'Prepare for Deployment' in my ejb project in RAD. I have a web project which uses the EJB's in which I use XMLBeans. When I return a Collection instead of the generated "XMLBeans" classes no problem. I guess this i a serializable problem. Can somebody help :-)

I get this error:

error: Class javax.xml.namespace.NamespaceContext not found.
error: Class org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.values.TypeStoreUser contains an invalid argument type in method attach_store.
error: Class OrdreFacade contains an invalid return type.
error: Class dk.xxxx.xxxx.ejb.ordre.OrdreFacade contains an invalid argument type in method getOrdreTypeList.
4 errors

	at com.ibm.etools.rmic.RMICOperation.invokeCommandLine(Unknown Source)
	at com.ibm.etools.rmic.RMICOperation.rmic(Unknown Source)
	at com.ibm.etools.rmic.RMICOperation.generateStubs(Unknown Source)
	at com.ibm.etools.rmic.RMICOperation.run(Unknown Source)
	at com.ibm.etools.ejbdeploy.EJBDeployer.visit(Unknown Source)
	at com.ibm.etools.ejbdeploy.EJBDeployer.doExecute(Unknown Source)
	at com.ibm.etools.ejbdeploy.EJBDeployer.execute(Unknown Source)
	at org.eclipse.jst.j2ee.internal.deploy.J2EEDeployOperation.deploy(Unknown Source)
	at org.eclipse.jst.j2ee.internal.deploy.J2EEDeployOperation.execute(Unknown Source)
	at org.eclipse.jst.j2ee.internal.actions.J2EEDeployAction$1.run(Unknown Source)
	at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Unknown Source)

Venlig hilsen

Claus Nielsen
Systemkonstruktør
E-bank

Jyske Bank A/S
Vestergade 8-16
DK-8600 Silkeborg
Telefon 89 89 22 36 (Direkte)
Telefon 31 18 65 98 (Mobil)
claus.nielsen@jyskebank.dk
CVR-nr. 17 61 66 17
www.jyskebank.dk

Re: Problem with RAD 7 EJBDeploy and RMIC

Posted by Radu Preotiuc <ra...@oracle.com>.
The class in question was added in JDK 1.5. So if you are trying to run
XMLBeans into an 1.4 environment you need to add the xmlbeans-qname.jar
available in the distribution to your classpath.

Radu