Posted to dev@devicemap.apache.org by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org> on 2013/02/15 17:58:29 UTC

FYI, committed the latest openDDR data donation + added some tests

Hi,

See https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DMAP-17 - I have created a
new Maven module for the donated data, added a simple test that uses
it and added a reactor pom at the top of the source code tree.

Which means you can now run "mvn clean install" from a checkout of
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/devicemap/trunk to build
the data module, the java module and the tests.

We can also setup jenkins to run this build and tests automatically,
see https://builds.apache.org/ which points to a wiki documentation
page.

-Bertrand

P.S. I'll be offline most of next week and then at
http://na.apachecon.com/ - I probably won't be very active here in the
next two weeks but feel free to hack around!