Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Paul <pm...@sasktel.net> on 2014/02/28 23:11:26 UTC

New B

     A friend recently has started using OO. He e-mailed me a .odb file.
as a attachment
      I downloaded /installed  OO  V4.0.1
     I clicked the attachment option to open with OO;  OO opened, the
file is there as recent file
     but did not open. Thre file is a list of volunteers/addresses etc.
             Please advise
                 Paul

Re: New B

Posted by Dave Barton <db...@tasit.net>.
Copy forwarded to Paul who is not subscribed to this mailing list.

-------- Original Message  -------- From: James Plante <ji...@me.com>
To: users@openoffice.apache.org
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2014 18:04:06 -0600

Re: New B