Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Mark Andreev <ma...@gmail.com> on 2020/08/24 22:41:44 UTC

First contribute to Ignite ML

Hello, I want to join the Ignite community as a developer. My field of
interests is Machine learning, so I can start with extending
DistanceMeasure implementations (migrate from scipy).

Please, could you give me a contribution permission (username: mrkandreev)?

--
Best regards,
Mark Andreev

Re: First contribute to Ignite ML

Posted by Alexey Zinoviev <za...@gmail.com>.
Great, I'll try to review at the end of this week

Posted by Mark Andreev <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Alexey Zinoviev <za...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Alexey Zinoviev <za...@gmail.com>.