Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com> on 2017/02/01 22:21:54 UTC

Re: failing tests / flash player locale issue with negative numbers

Hi,

Anyone have some free cycles to look at this? If not I'd say lets just go ahead with the release candidate. I've had several people (on and off list) ask when the next release is out.

Thanks,
Justin

Re: failing tests / flash player locale issue with negative numbers

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.
All of the tests you listed passed on my Mac.  So I think we are good to
go.

-Alex

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.
OK, I get it now.