Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Stefan Henke <st...@gmx.de> on 2002/08/31 11:12:46 UTC

Question about WSIL

Hi,

I´m not sure if this is the right list to ask but I haven´t found another
one.
My question is about WSIL4J which was submitted to the axis project.

I implemented a webservice using axis. The server which hosts the service
also defines several callback interfaces which must be implemented by the
client to send some data back to the client. I thought of passing a url of a
wsil-file to the server. The server is able to parse the wsil-file and
locate which interfaces are implemented by the client. As the server defines
the interfaces at the beginning, he already has the corresponding proxy
classes.
My question is: Is there a way to separate the declaration of implementation
and interface in wsil as it is possible with uddi?
Or, what is the best way to identify which type of service the wsdl-files
contain?

Thanks
Stefan