Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Yoav Shapira <yo...@apache.org> on 2005/10/13 06:49:35 UTC

Site forwarding requested

Hi,
I've requested the infrastrcucture team to forward jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/*
requests to tomcat.apache.org/*.  This is captured in JIRA issue INFRA-576,
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-576.  I've tested the
tomcat.apache.org site, looks good mostly.

There's one thing I can't seem to figure out: clicking on the connectors
download link results in a 500 server error page.  The download-connectors.cgi
file seems identical to the download-55.cgi, download-41.cgi, download-33.cgi
files, which all work just fine.  Help? ;)

Yoav

Re: Site forwarding requested

Posted by Yoav Shapira <yo...@apache.org>.
Hi,

> > http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-576.

Following Jeremias' comment on the above ticket, I've added the relevant line
to redirect jakarta.apache.org/tomcat to tomcat.apache.org.  It should become
effective in an hour or so.

> chmod o+x download-connectors.cgi

D'oh ;)  Done, and should also be effective in an hour or so.

Posted by Rahul Akolkar <ra...@gmail.com>.
On 10/13/05, Yoav Shapira <yo...@apache.org> wrote:
> Hi,
> I've requested the infrastrcucture team to forward jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/*
> requests to tomcat.apache.org/*.  This is captured in JIRA issue INFRA-576,
> http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-576.  I've tested the
> tomcat.apache.org site, looks good mostly.
<snip/>

Cool :-)

> There's one thing I can't seem to figure out: clicking on the connectors
> download link results in a 500 server error page.  The download-connectors.cgi
> file seems identical to the download-55.cgi, download-41.cgi, download-33.cgi
> files, which all work just fine.  Help? ;)
<snap/>

chmod o+x download-connectors.cgi

-Rahul