Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by loredana loredana <lo...@yahoo.com> on 2007/11/15 10:14:55 UTC

axis problem with log4j

I have a project that uses axis2-1.3 Everything worked fine. Now me and a friend of mine joined our 2 application. basically we copied our classes in the same folder and changed the web.xml file to contains the servlet declarations. The problem is that his application(that uses EhCache) uses log4j. Has a log4j proeperties file, everything. ever since we joined the 2 applications we got all sorts of problems. In his logs he sees axis errors (probably from my application), whenever tomcat starts we get log4j warnings
log4j:WARN No appenders could be found for logger (org.apache.axis.i18n.ProjectResourceBundle).
and exceptions from my servlets(even though I have no load-on-startup or anything).

Does anyone know if axis and log4j have any problems when "combined"? 10x