Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by Lahu <la...@yahoo.com> on 2004/05/16 23:47:27 UTC

DNS Mail delivery on James 2.1.3 !

Hello All,
I m back wid a simple problem. I m on James 2.1.3 on a
Win2k box. I m using the DNS transfer mode for sending
outbound mails.
The problem is that when i send a mail to two
recipients, one of which does not exist; James returns
the mail back wid a Non-Delivery report WITHOUT
sending it to the existing user.
Suppose I send a mail to existentaddress@hotmail.com &
non-existentaddress@hotmail.com, JAMES bounces the
mail back to me without delivering to
existentaddress@hotmail.com !
Any ideas ?

Regards
Lahu !

RE: DNS Mail delivery on James 2.1.3 !

Posted by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com>.
> I m back wid a simple problem. I m on James 2.1.3 on a
> Win2k box.

Try James 2.2.0RC3 (or backport, if you really must stick with James 2.1 for
some reason).  The sendpartial support was added to the James 2.2 codebase
long ago.

	--- Noel