Posted to alexandria-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Jason van Zyl <jv...@apache.org> on 2001/08/16 16:20:37 UTC

Gump and segfaults

Hi Sam,

I am trying a gump build and I'm getting a weird segfault on my machine that
I'm sure is a setup on my machine but I was wondering if you've ever seen it
before? I have tried 3 JVMs and a couple different versions of Xalan and I
keep getting a segfault on my linux box when I try to run 'gen' from the
provided script or from the command line. Ever seen this?

--

jvz.

Jason van Zyl

http://tambora.zenplex.org
http://jakarta.apache.org/turbine
http://jakarta.apache.org/velocity
http://jakarta.apache.org/alexandria
http://jakarta.apache.org/commons

Re: Gump and segfaults

Posted by Jason van Zyl <jv...@apache.org>.
On 8/16/01 10:20 AM, "Jason van Zyl" <jv...@apache.org> wrote:

> Hi Sam,
>
> I am trying a gump build and I'm getting a weird segfault on my machine that
> I'm sure is a setup on my machine but I was wondering if you've ever seen it
> before? I have tried 3 JVMs and a couple different versions of Xalan and I
> keep getting a segfault on my linux box when I try to run 'gen' from the
> provided script or from the command line. Ever seen this?

I found a JVM that works :-)