Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net> on 2016/04/01 00:43:04 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Apache Karaf Decanter 1.1.0 release

Hi Achim,

I like your idea: the dashboards can be pushed by the kibana 4 feature
directly in elasticsearch. The kibana4 feature can have a
FeatureListener that "push" the default dashboards as soon as the
corresponding collector feature is installed.

It's not so hard to do. So, I propose to cancel this vote, and I add
this feature. I will submit a new vote with that.

WDYT ?

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: [VOTE] Apache Karaf Decanter 1.1.0 release

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Fair enough.

Let me do that ;)

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: [VOTE] Apache Karaf Decanter 1.1.0 release

Posted by Achim Nierbeck <bc...@googlemail.com>.
Hi JB,

--

Apache Member