Posted to users@archiva.apache.org by Allen Lee <Al...@asu.edu> on 2014/04/09 21:07:26 UTC

2.0.1 with high cpu usage while idle

I upgraded from Archiva 1.3 to Archiva 2.0.1 recently and noticed that
archiva's CPU usage is consistently high, around 80-85%. I reniced the
process and now it's ranging from 15-85% of CPU, on average around
40-50%. At first I thought it might have been the initial startup
costs of rescanning repositories but it has remained this way after
several days now.

The admin system status page doesn't report anything untoward (no
repository scans happening, etc.). Any suggestions on how to fix this,
and is this something others have noticed as well?

Thanks in advance!

--
Allen Lee
Center for the Study of Institutional Diversity [http://csid.asu.edu]

Re: 2.0.1 with high cpu usage while idle

Posted by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>.
I will remove the per default Async logging in 2.1.0
See http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MRM-1842

Posted by Miguel Almeida <mi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Miguel Almeida <mi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Miguel Almeida <mi...@gmail.com>.