Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Wasana Delpage <de...@gmail.com> on 2005/12/30 04:41:29 UTC

[Axis2] Problem WSDL2Java

Dear all

When I try to run WSDL2Java.bat it generates following error
C:\Program Files\Apache Software Foundation\Tomcat 5.0\webapps\axis2\bin>
WSDL2Java.bat
The AXIS_HOME environment variable seems not to point to the correct
location!
This environment variable is needed to run this program
Press any key to continue . . .

When AXIS_HOME set as C:\Program Files\Apache Software Foundation\Tomcat
5.0\webapps\axis2
Same error occurs

Maven is also running on the computer

Pls help me on this issue

Whish you Happy New Year

Regards

Wasana
30/12/2005

Re: [Axis2] Problem WSDL2Java

Posted by Ajith Ranabahu <aj...@gmail.com>.
Hi Wasana,
This seems to be an error in the environment setting. The Axis_home variable
is used to load a set of jars and looks for a axis2*.jar in the
Axis_Home/lib directory.
So you should set the Axis Home as C:\Program Files\Apache Software
Foundation\Tomcat 5.0\webapps\axis2\WEB-INF directory since it is the
directory that contains the lib directory.
If you've used the distribution, you could have just run the scripts from
the bin folder, which takes the default Axis_Home to be the parent
directory.

--
Ajith Ranabahu