Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Marcel <di...@web.de> on 2007/04/02 07:51:04 UTC

Problems with special characters

Hello everybody,

I have a problem i can't resolve on my own.

When i create a PDf through my application there is an Exception when special
characters like äüö where used.

When I create the PDf through the command line with exactly the same source
Files there is no Exception.

Does anybody know this problem and how to solve it.

With kind regards

Marcel S

Re: Problems with special characters

Posted by Marcel <di...@web.de>.
Hello I am sorry for my poor explanation of the problem.

But you are right it was a problem with the encoding.Now i use the ISO
encoding and it works but it does not work with the UTF-8.