Posted to dev@nutch.apache.org by ashok raj <as...@gmail.com> on 2017/01/09 17:15:34 UTC

reg. help -Nutch in maven

Hi,
Anyone have tried building Nutch 2.x in maven (/gradle)?
I am trying to write plugin to connect Elasticsearch 5.x and ant+ivy
doesn't support this.

Thanks in advance,
-Ashok.

Re: reg. help -Nutch in maven

Posted by Furkan KAMACI <fu...@gmail.com>.
Hi Ashok,

Don't hesitate to ask again if you have any problems. On the other hand,
you can ask on user list instead of dev list for such purposes.

Kind Regards,
Furkan KAMACI

Re: reg. help -Nutch in maven

Posted by ashok raj <as...@gmail.com>.