Posted to general@hadoop.apache.org by Haohui Mai <wh...@apache.org> on 2015/10/29 01:15:50 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New Hadoop Committer - Walter Su

On behalf of the Apache Hadoop PMC, I am very pleased to announce that
Walter Su has been elected a committer on the Apache Hadoop project
recognizing his continued contributions to the project.

Walter is already a branch committer on HDFS-7285 and can hit the ground
running :)

Welcome Walter!

Cheers!

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Hadoop Committer - Walter Su

Posted by Naganarasimha Garla <na...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Walter Su !

Posted by Uma gangumalla <um...@apache.org>.
Congrats Walter!

Posted by Arun Suresh <as...@apache.org>.
Congratulations Walter !!

Posted by Chris Nauroth <cn...@hortonworks.com>.
Welcome, Walter!

Posted by Sangjin Lee <sj...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Walter!

Posted by Yongjun Zhang <yz...@cloudera.com>.
Congratulations Walter!

Posted by Brahma Reddy Battula <br...@hotmail.com>.
Congratulations Walter .

Sent from Outlook

    _____________________________

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
Congrats, Walter.

Posted by Vinayakumar B <vi...@apache.org>.
Congrats Walter!

Posted by Andrew Wang <an...@cloudera.com>.
Congrats Walter! Looking forward to many commits.

Posted by Wei-Chiu Chuang <we...@cloudera.com>.
Congrats! Great work.

Posted by Gera Shegalov <ge...@apache.org>.
Congrats and Welcome, Walter!