Posted to general@lucene.apache.org by leela <le...@gmail.com> on 2011/09/07 21:53:09 UTC

Highligting response is incorrect for numeric range queries with *

Hi,

 I am using SOLR 3.3.0. I have enabled highlighting using the following
params,

hl=on
hl.snippets=100

Highlighting works fine for the text searches.
But fails for range queries.
For  queries like fieldName:[0 TO 5], the higlighting response is empty for
each document.
and for when the query has "*", like fieldName:[* TO 5], the response
returns all the fields values.

Can some one please tell me what I am missing

Thanks,
Leela.