Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Koen Maes <ko...@koma.be> on 2005/12/24 15:57:00 UTC

hibernate transitive dependencies

Hibernate being the example of transitive dependencies everywhere.
I didnt get it to work - after some investigation i noticed most directories
on ibiblio have a last modification 8-november.
Except for the directories containing version 2.1.4 and version 3.0.2.
Somebody updated the POMs there later on so transitive dependencies work.

Anybody working with another hibernate version must enter the dependencies
manually.

Will this be updated  ?

(personally I'm on the latest 2.18 version of the 2.1 branch)

Re: hibernate transitive dependencies

Posted by Carlos Sanchez <ca...@apache.org>.
You can provide the poms following instructions here
http://maven.apache.org/guides/mini/guide-maven-evangelism.html
so they are updated in ibiblio.

Somebody has to do it first