Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Travis Cooper <tc...@overstock.com> on 2006/04/05 22:36:06 UTC

I am having jmeter output the response data to the .jtl file when there
is an assertion error.  Sometimes, I am assuming in the html conversion
class, it is converting a character to &#20 which is causing the xsl
sheet to fail because it thinks the jtl file isn't well formed.  As far
as I can tell the character that is being replaced is either a ' or a "
I don't know really too much more than that, but the script takes a long
time to run and then it fails at the end so we don't get the output in
html like we want and it is bad to have to wait again.  Anyway, if you
could look into that, that would be great.

Thanks,
Travis J. Cooper

Re:

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
I'm happy to look into this, but I need more information.

I suggest you create a Bugzilla issue, and then attach jmeter.log, the
jtl file, and the jmx file (remove sensitive data first).

See  http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-jmeter/FaultReporting for some
more information

S.